* Present cutting-edge research regarding oxygen requirements for maintaining long-term corneal health and evaluate to what degree those requirements are met with various contact lenses.
* Discuss the role of contact lens-induced corneal hypoxia in the development of microbial keratitis.
* Review state-of-the-art treatment algorithms for common contact lens-related adverse events.
* Evaluate present and future contact lens practice standards in light of the introduction of Silicone Hydrogel Contact Lenses.
* Address many controversies, myths, and misperceptions related to the successful fitting and management of Silicone Hydrogel Contact Lenses.
Panel: N. Rex Ghormley, OD (Moderator)
Company: Review of Optometry
Expire Date: 06/30/2006
CE Credits: 2
CE Format: Online text/photos